About Us | Leadership | Our Community
The Worthington Arts Festival is celebrating its 29th year in 2023. Since 2016, the festival has been managed by the Peggy R. McConnell Arts Center of Worthington (also known as the MAC.)
Our mission is building pathways to experience the joy and wonder of the arts.
THE PEGGY R. MCCONNELL ARTS CENTER (MAC) IS:
- A contemporary, multidisciplinary facility presenting and promoting the performing, visual and digital arts.
- An arts center offering a series of performances, exhibitions and classes, and cultural opportunities through both ticketed and free events.
- A historic cultural facility transformed from the Worthington High School, built in 1915.
- A 20,000 sq. foot building with a 213 seat theatre, an exhibition gallery, four classrooms, a digital imaging studio, a dance studio and rotating exhibitions sprinkled throughout the facility.
- Continuing the legacy of the Worthington Arts Council to advocate, create, and nurture arts programming.
You can learn more about the MAC by visiting our website here.